Monday 18 February 2013

It All Begins Tomorrow

This year has been the most exciting year of my life, and just when I think things can't get any better, they do. I got a bit of news a couple of days ago that I am not 100% sure I am allowed to share yet, and it's been killing me because I want to tell everyone. Getting away overnight to the Glen (a place my husband and I escape to every once in a while where there is no internet or cell phone service) helped with the temptation, but now that I'm home, I just wanna spill.
A few more days and I'm sure I will be able to share.

In the meantime, the casting couch interviews begin tomorrow (or in a few hours if you wait up until midnight), and I am so excited to be hosting so many amazing authors here.

Grace R. Duncan is up first, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment